Notice of Right to Opt-Out
Champion uses online identifiers for online analytics and advertising personalization, and we may disclose this information to our analytics and marketing partners.
For California Residents: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the Consumer Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (collectively the “CCPA”), the definitions of “sell” and “share” are broad and may cover this activity. As such, California residents, or their authorized agents, have the right to opt out of this “selling” and “sharing” at any time.
For Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia Residents: Under relevant state privacy laws, residents of these states have the right to opt out of processing personal data for purposes of targeted advertising or selling at any time.
Targeted Advertising & Analytics:To opt out of the “selling” or “sharing” of your online identifiers with our advertising and analytics partners, or from targeted advertising, you or your agent may, at any time, take the following actions:
- Block cookies in your browser. You can control and/or delete or disable cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. If you turn off cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our Site.
- For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- For more information about your online activities and exercising choices across websites or services is available at aboutads.infoor www.networkadvertising.org.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our site from using cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Contacting Third Parties Directly. You may also manage your preferences for individual third parties by contacting them directly, including Google Ad choices and Google Analytics choices).
If you opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information, or targeted marketing, you may continue to see advertising, such as ads by us or our partners that are tailored to you and your interests, including, for example, ads that do not involve the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information and do not involve targeted marketing, or ads based on activity before you opted out.
Champion does not engage in the “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information offline as defined by the CCPA, or in targeted advertising with respect to your offline Personal Information.
You may submit privacy-related requests at any time by contacting us via email at [email protected].